pink mushroom

September 19, 2006

Ignorance is Bliss

Or is it?

We had planned to go to the lake this past weekend for the last time before the snow flies, but plans changed when I had an emergency root canal on Friday afternoon. The doc told me that I'd be out of commission and on Vicodin for the next few days, so we cancelled and decided to stay home. So, after driving myself from East St. Paul to Minneapolis, back to East St. Paul to home, I broke the news to Andy and he made me soup instead. I waited and waited and waited some more for the pain to start, but it never did. I was sad that I didn't need that Vicodin afterall. Or maybe it was because I've had so much surgery on my mouth that I'm numb to it all. 5 years ago Saturday I had my jaw surgery. I guess those bottom gums ARE numb for life, ya know, since the feeling in them didn't come back in the first 2 years and all.

And later on this week I get the sewing machine for a few weeks so I can finally make curtains for our bedroom! yippie skippy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home