pink mushroom

January 10, 2007

Uninspired

For some reason I've been feeling somewhat uninspired to update my blog. Why would that be? I have plenty to write about, but I'm just not feelin' that blogness as of late.

We had a very very nice, but very very busy Christmas. I'm looking forward to the day when we don't have to run around to 4 Christmases in one day. It's nice to see everyone, but it does get to be a bit much. I had a bunch of days off around Christmas and New Year's which I thoroughly enjoyed, but made it that much harder to come back. This is my first full week of work in a month. It's going by quite slowly.

AND today is the deadline to get your application in for the CRAFTSTRAVAGANZA!!!

Andy and I have been up to our eyeballs in applications. It's very exciting to get the mail when I get home from work--it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day and helps my days go by just a little quicker. I live a sad life.

Well, now that you're all caught up on my life, I'll leave it be 3 more weeks until I update again. Or maybe more.

1 Comments:

At 12 January, 2007 13:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the CRAFTSTRAVAGANZA! I wish we can go to one someday. By the way, the tag blanket your mom made is a hit to Itsuki. He falls sleep playing with it everyday. Thank you very much! : ) I sent one to my older sister whoes due date is in Feb. He/she will be the first baby to have the tag blanket in the land of Japan. What a lucky baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home