pink mushroom

December 4, 2006

weekend-o-rama

This past weekend was the famous No Coast Craft-o-Rama. We felt extra special because we were VIP attendees to the sneak-peek preview on Friday evening. We were loaded up with a wonderfully large handmade swag bag chock full of incredibly wonderful goodies. I won't list what was in them for fear of leaving something off, but let me tell you, it was good!

We also made a few purchases...a couple mystery Christmas gifts that I won't mention for fear of revealing the surprise...a couple one-inch buttons from our pals at Killer Cupcake , Andy got some sweet skivvies from Cricket Syndicate, and a skein of hand-dyed, hand-spun yard specially created for me by our pal Aisha Celia Designs. We couldn't stay away and went back on Saturday afternoon. It was a great show--good job, No Coasters!

and.............................

We put up our tree for our first Christmas in our new house! It was very exciting. So exciting that Lola ate all the pine needles that fell off the tree (there's no stopping that one...). A couple weekends ago, when it was still warm out, we hung some lights on the exterior of the house. I think we did a pretty decent job for a first time. As sad as it is, this is one of the reasons I was so excited to buy a house--so I could decorate it for Christmas and hang Christmas lights outside. Lame, I know, but I'm easily amused.

1 Comments:

At 05 December, 2006 08:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was really gung-ho for all that last year, here, but ths year, I just want a tree and I don't care as much about the outside...well minus my giant inflatable snowman! :) I really don't help with the outside lights much....So I am not sure what I am talking about. :)

Glad to hear you found some good stuff at the No Coast. I am looking forward to yours. Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home