pink mushroom

March 28, 2007

Best Husband Ever

Andy knew that I was having a sad night Monday and yesterday, so he ordered me a lovely necklace that he knew I had my eye on (I never even told him I wanted it, but he noticed that I saved the link). I mentioned to him this morning that there was this necklace that I really wanted, and he told me "no, no, you have plenty of necklaces". I was sad. But as I was getting ready for work, he told me that he had a surprise for me but didn't want to ruin it. Since it is one of a kind and he figured I'd look again today and notice that someone had purchased it, he fessed up that he had already ordered it for me yesterday afternoon! I can't wait for it to come.

2 Comments:

At 28 March, 2007 22:53, Blogger Jhenn said...

That's a really a pretty little funky necklace!! how sweet!

 
At 29 March, 2007 21:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have a nice hubby! :) I love the necklace! So cool. Where is it from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home