pink mushroom

March 6, 2007

Kum By Ah


Because I'm so damn lazy when it comes to this stuff, I just now got photos from the past few weeks uploaded. If you live in the area, you know we got pretty hard with 2 blizzards in a week. As I was uploading the photos I took of the damage, I realized that I had very similar ones that I'd taken last summer. I thought it would be oh so much fun to compare them. So for you viewing pleasure, I give you the following. Gosh I'm lame.

ps I took the snowy ones after one of our late-night shoveling sessions, that's why they're funny colored. With your help, perhaps we can all talk my husband into letting me buy that new camera I want.

Here's some more shoddy shotsI also finally got around to taking photos of some other stuff I've been working on. I made some wall hangings for our bedroom, a new blankie for Lola's bed that (gasp) actually matches the room, and around 100 of these little felt bags to give out at the SPC in April.

1 Comments:

At 19 March, 2007 03:14, Blogger Jhenn said...

lol. I love the "What?!" look on Lola's face. She loves her blankie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home