pink mushroom

January 22, 2007

So why is it?

That every time we have a "company lunch" I get sick? Yes, for real. Whether I go out with a client, a vendor, or co-workers, it never fails. Every time. Normally I talk my way out of going, but sometimes there just isn't any way around it. Case in point: Friday. Co-worker's last day here, so everyone goes out to lunch. Of course, said co-worker chooses the meatiest place in town, leaving me with few options. So, I get on-line Thursday afternoon so that I can plan in advance. I find something that I think might be okay, so I get it (after politely declining the deep-fried cream cheese appetizer balls). I even ordered a bowl of fresh fruit instead of the optional "loaded baked potato", "french fries", or "cheesy bacon mashed potatoes" with my avocado-tomato-cheese sammie. I eat all of the above on a fairly regular basis so I should be fine, right? Wrong. People, if anyone's keeping track, I can add Axel's Bonfire to my list of restaurants I can't eat at. Fine with me, I don't like eating out anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home