pink mushroom

April 21, 2006

Secrets, Surprises and Sensational Stories!

We've had quite the last couple of weeks, and the next couple of weeks will definitely be quite as well. Next Thursday we'll be able to reveal our super-excellent-exciting secret we've been brewing up for the past week.

In other news: Andy's last day at his job was yesterday and he doesn't start his new one until Wednesday. Slacker! (too bad he doesn't get PAID for any of these days off). I have him doing laundry and cleaning today; we'll see how that pans out when I get home tonight. And I expect dinner to be on the table when I walk in the door after a "hard" day's work. And bake me a pie while you're at it for cryin' out loud!

2 Comments:

At 24 April, 2006 09:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Quite" the last couple weeks? Or "quiet"? And I want to know the news darn it! :)

 
At 26 April, 2006 13:46, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

i know! i keep che-e-e-ecking and che-e-e-ecking to find out what it is. when do we get to hear? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home