pink mushroom

April 6, 2006

The day of the devil is coming

On my way into work this morning they were talking about a lady who was due to have her baby on 06/06/06. They (the radio host people) thought she was crazy to want to be induced...just in case... I can say that I don't disagree with her. I don't consider myself to be superstitous, but I don't think that I'd want to have my baby on the day of the devil. I wonder what that day will be like. I bet there will be fire coming up from the ground and it will rain blood and the sky & grass will turn red and everyone will grow horns and pointy tails. Maybe I'll call in sick that day.

1 Comments:

At 06 April, 2006 15:16, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

spooooooooooooky! i was just thinking "wouldn't it be creepy if it fell on a friday the 13th?" whereupon i realized that's not possible. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home