pink mushroom

March 14, 2006

What an interesting day I had yesterday. We got dumped on pretty hard core. I don't know what the official total was, but from my unofficial estimate I shoveled around a foot of thick, heavy wet snow off the sidewalks yesterday. It took me a good 2.5 hours to shovel my car out (after not one but 2 of our neighbors blew their snow onto it), to shovel all the sidewalks & stairs and an area for the dog. I can't believe how high some of the drifts were; one had to of been at least 3.5 feet high. Lola isn't too happy about all the snow, but she sure is cute romping through it :)

I actually didn't even make it into work yesterday because our braniac neighbors got their van stuck in the alleyway right behind my car. I'm confident that they would have been able to un-stuck themselves, but instead they just went inside. A few hours later they come back out with their snowblower and blow all the snow from around the van onto my newly cleaned off & shoveled around car. I was not a happy camper. At least the snow looks pretty in all the trees.

On a happier note I think we have decided on all the applications. We'll be sending out acceptance packets this weekend. woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home