pink mushroom

March 3, 2006

Something very sad happened last night.
Well, something fun, and then something sad. I'll start with the fun.
Andy was having a sad day at work so I suggested we go to his favorite eating establishment for dinner. I think it made him happy becuase he knows how much I don't really care for the restaurant. Anyways, we made a night of it by hopping on the city bus (a first for me!) and going downtown st. paul. our first stop was a brew pub for happy hour. from there we walked a couple blocks to the restaurant. We had good food and hung out for a bit before heading back to the bus stop. We had to wait about 15 minutes for the bus to pick us up but it was okay cus the bus stop had a little building with heat lamps in it so we didn't freeze to death. That was the fun part.

Andy checked his email when we got home and for some reason he's still on the pug rescue e-mail list. Despite his efforts to be removed since we got Lola he's still getting the messages. We were shocked and heartbroken to hear that Lola's sister, Gigi was up for adoption once again. FOR THE FOURTH TIME. The poor little thing is only 4 years old and she's onto her fourth home already. I wanted to take her but Andy wasn't so sure. I made him call Gigi's current owner and she told him that Gigi is on her way to a "pug-loving home". Gosh I hope so. No dog deserves to be shuffled around like that.

1 Comments:

At 03 March, 2006 16:16, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

why does she keep getting booted out? that's really weird. sad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home