pink mushroom

October 5, 2005

Worky-work-work!!!

Once every couple of months I get to work on a project that is actually fun & meaningful at work. Normally it's around trade show time, but this time it's creating 3 different concepts for Ritz Camera's inkjet paper re-design. Their current packaging is pretty hideous so basically anything that I'm able to come up with will be a HUGE improvement. I've already done 3 concepts for new headers (the big posterboard thing that goes on the top of the inkjet paper display in the stores) a couple months ago, and they're apparently still trying to decide which one they want to use. In the mean time I also made a lame sticker to go on all of the packaging. I should go to a Ritz store and see if they've started using the stickers yet--that would sure be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home