pink mushroom

January 4, 2006

I remember the day I created this blog quite vividly. It was the year 2003 and I was finishing up my last semester of college. I had a little bit of time to kill before I went to work at the nursing home (worked part time as a dietary aide). I thought I'd create a blog becuase I heard it was a fun thing to do. I couldn't think of a clever name to call it at the time so I called it the first thing I could think of: "time for work" because, well, it was time for work.

It's a dumb name I realize, but I don't think I can change it now. Oh well I guess I'll just have to live with it.

I think I need a swift kick in the butt. I need to get off my lazy ass and DO something. My daily routine has become so boring and blah. I go to work, sitting on my ass all day long, half the time don't have anything to do, and then I go home and don't really do anything much there either. My husband spends his evenings sitting in front of his computer which really gets to me because I'd like to DO something together, but I don't particularly want to GO anywhere becuase it's cold, snowy, icky and dark out this time of year.

That's how I feel. I'm going to start working out again. Starting tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up!

1 Comments:

At 01 March, 2006 13:35, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

hey jenna!!!! i always run into you on laurie's blog so i thought i would come say hi!! :-)

about your evenings - alas, matt and i have the same problem. we walk fyodor, and then he cooks us supper, and then we eat it while watching desperate housewives (we ran out of LOST! oh no!) which we have been getting through netflix. anyway, then we're luck, uhhhhhh is it bedtime yet? not like we want it to be but it's just such a sudden loss of momentum. so anyway, i hear ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home