pink mushroom

May 8, 2006

"All" moved in

Well, we moved in that last weekend in April (in the rain, that didn't let up ALL weekend, nonetheless). Our new furniture came on Saturday morning and it looks awesome; it's so nice to finally have a place to sit down! We also bought a few large pieces of furniture from IKEA for the kitchen last week and pretty much have them all put together. We still have to bolt the pantry to the wall, so there's STILL nowhere to put our non-perishible food items. They're all kinda strewn about the kitchen. I'll be a happy camper when we get to that point of having everything organized. meh.

We also spent the majority of the weekend, since it was nice out, working on the yard. We (okay, Andy) mowed the lawn, which I think took a total of 1.8 minutes to do. My mom came over on Saturday afternoon with a bunch of perennials for our many garden areas. The previous owners left us with a ton of perennials and she had everything really squished together, so we had to transplant a few things. I took a bunch of photos, but left my memory card at home today, and since we don't have the internet at home yet, I won't be able to post until tomorrow. OH! Or maybe later tonight. I just remembered that we have Comcast coming tonight to hook us up! yesssssssssssss

4 Comments:

At 08 May, 2006 17:10, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

oooh i can't wait to see your pictures!!!! especially the furniture! FUN!!!!! i am excited for the day when we can throw away our current couch. (we found a sexy underwear in it!!!!!!! awkward!!!!) gotta go, bye!

 
At 10 May, 2006 19:57, Blogger ningyo said...

Are you hooked up yet? I can't wait to see pictures too! Like Jenny, I too cannot wait until I have new furniture.

Do you guys have DS by the way? We could play Animal Crossing WW via wi-fi if you did...hint hint. My town has an octopus in it!

 
At 11 May, 2006 15:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are those pictures you promised Missy??? :)

 
At 11 May, 2006 16:03, Blogger Jenna said...

I'm sorry! I totally didn't have time last night :( I planted our vegetable garden instead. To make up for it, I'll have you over for some cucumbers, tomatoes, beans & peas this summer, okay :)

If I have time tonight I'll get some up; we have to go over to the old house and clean it--ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home