pink mushroom

December 12, 2007

Kountry Krafts

I think Andy would classify this as Kountry Krafts, but I think they're cute anyways.
This weekend is "cookie day" with my mom & sisters at my parents' house, and I thought it would be fun to make everyone Christmas-y aprons. I got the idea Friday night and I finished them up last night since House was a re-run (lame!). I'm going to make a tiny one for our 1.5 year old niece, and an even tinier one for our one-month old niece, just so they don't feel left out ;)

In other Christmas preparation news, I took a break from wrapping presents, but Lola took that has her cue to snack on the bows. She looks a tad guilty, but not guilty enough to stop what she was doing. After I took this photo she went back to snacking on the shiny cellophane. She'll eat anything, just like her daddy.


We don't actually call each other "mommy & daddy" to the dog, but it was a nice transition to my next topic, which this image seems appropriate:


Yes, it is one of my favorite CD's (and also the first CD that I ever owned), but is also symbolical right now. I have a baby "In Utero".

It's true! We're very very excited--only 25 weeks to go!

4 Comments:

At 13 December, 2007 08:35, Blogger Jhenn said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both!!

 
At 14 December, 2007 21:18, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

so happy for you!!!!
our kiddos will have to get together. :-)

 
At 21 December, 2007 16:39, Blogger ningyo said...

Yay! But what a topic transition--how quick and concise you are Jenna!

Have you seen the baby yet? I guess that's a few weeks away.

I didn't get an ultrasound since my dates worked out in the end--so I'm still waiting too ^_^

How is planning for Craftstravaganza? I guess that really gets into swing after the holidays huh.

 
At 22 December, 2007 23:23, Blogger B said...

congrats jenna! that's great!!! --beth peterson (your old uwec friend!) ;) i found your blog through matt and jenny! fun to hear how you and andy are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home