pink mushroom

July 23, 2007

Mushroom & Goat Cheese Frittata

I made this for the second time last night, and I think it's going to make its way into the permanent collection in the Krueger Kitchen. It's a little sticky-to-the-pan, but delicious nonetheless.

The first time I made it I used the amount of oil that it calls for (1/4 cup, I think?), but it was just sooo oily in the end, that the second time around I actually didn't use any at all. Oddly enough it stuck to the pan worse the first time, with all the oil, than it did the second time, with none. Go figure.
Saute mushrooms & garlic in olive oilAdd eggsCook over medium heat until eggs are setAdd cheeseBake over broiler until cheese is melted & bubbly
Play with your dog while it's baking.The cheese looks like marshmallows!Nummy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home