pink mushroom

January 21, 2008

Sister Cousins!

So it seems that we'll be adding another "sister cousin" to the pack. Last Friday we found out that the sweet potato-sized 12 ounce baby growing inside of me is a girl!
It'll be pretty fun to have 3 girls born to 3 sisters in 2 years. Plus, look at how cute she is already!

That's her little hand up there, and she's sucking in her bottom lip.


Here she's got her mouth open and you can see that she's got a chin! I'm glad that she has one since I don't.She's a squirmy little one. I've been feeling her wiggle around for about 3 weeks now and her little kicks are getting stronger and more frequent. Andy was able to feel her kick a couple days ago too which was really fun! We can't wait to meet her!!!

5 Comments:

At 21 January, 2008 14:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad i have stumbled upon this while i am here in romania...my guess was that you will have a girl. ;) she is very cute. :) ...ab

 
At 21 January, 2008 14:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kept wanting to call you but every time I tried to I remembered you were away :( I hope you're having a wonderful time! I miss you.

 
At 21 January, 2008 18:33, Blogger Abby said...

My friend at work just had her first ultrasound the other day too! I think you are almost the same along! She is having a girl also. Congrats.

 
At 22 January, 2008 14:30, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

what a cute cutie. :-)

 
At 09 February, 2008 18:21, Blogger The Goodfellas said...

TAG!
see my blog to see what to do. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home