pink mushroom

May 22, 2009

my new baby

on mother's day andy surprised me with a "coupon" to pick out a new sewing machine. the one i've been working on is a borrowed machine and is one small step up from the $20 toy machine that i got from sears as a child. after lots of research and a few test drives i decided on the viking husqvarna emerald 183.

isn't she beautiful? my mom bought a viking when i was a baby, and it's still going strong, 28 years later. i'm very hopeful that this baby will last until natalie is 28 years old.

most thoughtful husband ever! either that or he was just sick of listening to me complain about my the old one!

1 Comments:

At 24 May, 2009 11:30, Blogger Abby said...

That is very exciting, Jenna! Congrats on your new toy! :) I'm sure you will produce many crafty things with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home