pink mushroom

May 22, 2006

Sunday is NOT my funday

I was lonely yesterday :( Andy went on a 2-day bike tour and left me and Lola home alone. I was okay on Saturday because Lola & I went out to Waconia to my mom & dad's house. I made 7 new decorative pillows for the house; re-covered the living room ones and made 3 new ones for the bed. Before I left my mom loaded me up with a ton more flowers & plants for our yard. I think I've been spending too much money on the yard, but it's so hard not to when there's so much to do! And it's my first yard so it's very exciting for me to be able to do what I (okay, WE!) want to it..you know..without first having to ASK or run the risk of being yelled at!

So then Sunday morning, sans Andy, I worked out in the yard planting everything and pulling stuff up and moving stuff around. I got quite a bit done, but it was COLD out which didn't make it much fun.

I like having a house of our own. It's fun. But the un-fun part came in the mail the other day--our first mortgage payment is due soon.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home