pink mushroom

July 11, 2006

The End.

I still can't belive it's over. It went by so fast. Andy & I compared the SPC to our wedding, only this was waaaaay more stressful--if you can believe it! Here we had to try to make 2k STRANGERS happy, whereas for our wedding we only had to please 80 or so close friends and family members. Quite the difference there my friend.

We would NOT have been able to do it without the help of:
My Mom & Dad
Andy's Mom & Dad
Andy's brothers
My sisters
Walt & Laura
Abby & Aaron
Micah & Carrie

You guys were ALL WONDERFUL and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You all get a fuzzy pink & green bon bon.

Abigail I bought you your little owl! She actually only brought one, and we coveted it for you before the show even started! I really thought we would be doing more shopping than we did (Andy bought a $10 shirt and I bought a $10 barette) but in all honesty we didn't have time, sadly.

I'm starting to beam back down to earth; been up in outer space since it ended and took a much needed day off of work yesterday.

So, again, thanks to all you guys for helping us out! You Rock.
To those that couldn't make it, we hope to see you there in 2007! Andy posted some photos on his blog if you'd like to see them. We'll have stats and whatnot up on the Craftstravaganza website in the next couple of days.

ps. Happy Anniversary to Laurie & Ryan--we miss you guys!!!

5 Comments:

At 11 July, 2006 21:06, Blogger ningyo said...

Yay! Congratulations on finishing it! What an amazing task!

Oh--and thanks ^_^

 
At 11 July, 2006 22:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you jenna!! i am so glad to hear that everything went well. i checked out andy's blog too. it is nice to see pictures and what not. hopefully next year i can participate in some way!!!!

 
At 13 July, 2006 09:34, Blogger Jenna said...

Thanks guys!
We wish you all could have been there, but we understand ;) (this time).

Abigail I'll put your package together for you, maybe it'll be there in time for your birthday! Just kidding, I hope you'll have it before then.

 
At 13 July, 2006 20:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to help more. I guess I should have just let people do things on their own instead of hanging out with the people I invited the whole time. :)

Glad you had a great turn out. Looking forward to next year!

 
At 14 July, 2006 08:05, Blogger drvono said...

Glad we could help out!! It was awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home