pink mushroom

July 13, 2006

Backyard

The garden has been going nuts with all this heat we've been having. Unfortunately it's also been incredibly dry here, so it's probably not doing as well as it should, but I've been trying hard to give it a good watering a couple times a week. I was looking at the photos of the yard from when we were just looking at the house and from when we first moved in and it's so fun to see how it has all changed. Here are some photos I took of the backyard last night:








1 Comments:

At 13 July, 2006 20:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yard looks so pretty! It's fun to see what plants we have around the house since we moved here in September. It's a learning experience. I find myself looking at other people's plants so much more now that I have been looking after mine. :) The house looks wonderful...I love what you've done with the place. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home