pink mushroom

July 20, 2006

Change it up

As of this Saturday I'll be driving a new (to me) car. The Krueger/Kunkel clan has done some car-swapping. My mom bought Andy's mom's SUV, we're buying my mom's car and Andy's parents are buying my car. Pretty slick, especially since my mom is giving us a great deal on her car, and since I've wanted that thing since she first got it--a sunroof and heated leather seats? Yes, please.

We have a security system installed in the house but haven't gotten around to activating it. After yesterday's debacle, we decided that it's a good time to get on that. They'll be coming late this afternoon to hook us up.

After some discussion we've decided that it's purt near time to try training Lola (again!). She's become a real pain in my ass since we moved into the new house. She's incessantly at my (no one else's!) feet and follows me around EVERYWHERE I go. At first it was cute, but now not so much. You'd think she'd learn after being stepped on, and I swear to you one of these days she's gonna break me a bone. Mark. My. Words. Oh, and she needs to learn how to COME. So simple, yet so difficult. Good thing she's cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home